BAN is internationally regarded as a reliable source of information on all things toxic trade
Documentaries and Reports
- R2 Non-Compliance by Design
- e-Stewardship: Taking Responsibility in the Information Age documentary
- The Digital Dump: Exporting Re-use and Abuse to Africa documentary and report
- Exporting Harm: The High Tech Trashing of Asia documentary and report
In the News
- After Dump, What Happens to Electronic Waste? BAN's Jim Puckett on NPR's Fresh Air (article here)
- 60 Minutes episode, The Wasteland
- Exporting Deception: The Disturbing Trend of Waste Trade Denial article in E-Scrap News
- The Story of Stuff: How our Obsession with Stuff Is Trashing the Planet, Our Communities, and Our Health - and a Vision for Change book by Annie Leonard
- High Tech Trash: Digital Devices, Hidden Toxics, and Human Health book by Elizabeth Grossman
- Challenging the Chip: Labor Rights and Environmental Justice in the Global Electronics Industry book edited by Ted Smith et al.
- "Away is a Place" essay by Jim Puckett in Permanent Error by Pieter Hugo
If there is information you’re unable to locate here, or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us - we would love to hear from you!